Vocalist.org archive

From:  Jennifer Sherley <voiceslp@y...>
Date:  Sun Jan 6, 2002  6:37 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] different length

Randy,
I'm complimented that you thought I was referring to
myself. :) Ignore what I said about this imminent
"challenge" to Tize's various models. I was talking
about someone else's project and, in reading over what
I wrote, I see that I rather misquoted things.

-Jen

--- buzzcen@a... wrote:
> Standard Time,
> voiceslp@y... writes:
>

> > According to Titze's modeling, you can also change
> > pitch by tensing the TA muscle, but only within
> the
> > modal register...this model may soon come under
> fire
> > from a current doctoral student who is plotting
> her
> > attack!:))
> >

> Good luck with that I really doubt you're able to
> prove otherwise. From
> everything I've seen (by viewing tons of scopes) and
> read there is no fold
> lengthening in the modal (chest) register which
> would indicate no CT
> involvement.
>
> Randy Buescher
>

> removed]

16701 Re: different lengthDré de Man   Sun  1/20/2002

emusic.com