Vocalist.org archive

From:  Rome Festival <romefestival@y...>
Date:  Sun Jan 6, 2002  3:20 pm
Subject:  Re: Would you like to perform during the summer in Rome, Italy

During the summer of 2002 or 2003 would you like to live in the heart of the
inspirational historic center of Rome? Would you enjoy joining artist from
around the world to perform fully staged opera with the Rome Festival Opera,
Orchestra, and Ballet? Or performing concert choral works with the Rome Festival
Chorus and Orchestra? You will find general information, email addresses of
alumni, and application forms at web site http://www.geocities.com/romefestival

Please email me directly your questions about solo and choral roles in "L’Elisir
d’amore" (19 June - 11 July), about solo roles in "Don Giovanni" (11 July - 2
August), or about the concert choral program (11 - 25 July) for the summer of
2002. We are now also accepting early decision applications for the summer of
2003.

So that I may provide you with answers appropriate to you, with your emailed
questions kindly include the type of artist you are (if singer, solo or choral
voice type), your career status or birth date, and your recent performances.

This opportunity is sponsored jointly by an American educational charity and an
Italian associazione culturale.

I look forward to hearing from you and helping you.

Connie Galatilis, Administrator romefestival@y...

emusic.com