Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Date:  Sun Jan 6, 2002  5:50 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Rolfing

In a message dated 1/6/2002 12:43:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
drama_diva_au@y... writes:

<< P.S To Mike, I don't know how you managed it, I would rather have
died than go back after the tenth treatment, it was SO agonizing. It
didn't teach me much except how to control myself from taking out my
anger from pain on the person inflicting it. But then my
accupuncturist gave up putting needles in me as he couldn't stand the
pain that crossed my face and did accupressure instead. He felt it
was retrograde to inflict that much pain and suggested I may be
peculiarly sensitive. Childbirth was tolerable by comparison though.
Just. LOL >>

michele,

i agree that rolfing is very painful. however, i would prefer rolfing
over childbirth. for, at least, i didn't have to put up with the rolfer
while he was in jr. high school.

mike

emusic.com