Vocalist.org archive

From:  buzzcen@a...
Date:  Sat Jan 5, 2002  1:40 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] different length

In a message dated 1/5/2002 2:08:22 AM Central Standard Time,
voiceslp@y... writes:

> According to Titze's modeling, you can also change
> pitch by tensing the TA muscle, but only within the
> modal register...this model may soon come under fire
> from a current doctoral student who is plotting her
> attack!:))

Good luck with that I really doubt you're able to prove otherwise. From
everything I've seen (by viewing tons of scopes) and read there is no fold
lengthening in the modal (chest) register which would indicate no CT
involvement.

Randy Buescher

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
16242 Re: different lengthJennifer Sherley   Sun  1/6/2002
16701 Re: different lengthDré de Man   Sun  1/20/2002

emusic.com