Vocalist.org archive

From:  ODivaTina@a...
Date:  Thu Jan 3, 2002  10:59 pm
Subject:  Gig Book for Casuals

Hi List
Happy New Year!
I worked with a trumpet player at my New Year's big band gig who called me
today about booking a wedding reception. My problem is this: I had a house
fire in '96 and lost everything, including my book of charts for casuals.
Since then, I have been focusing on opera, so didn't make my book up again.
I was wondering if any of you were aware of those URLs that are out there for
web sites that have standard pop songs charted out. I can easily transpose
them to my key, as long as I can access the changes and the words.
Or, if you have any other suggestions for a quick compilation of a gig book,
please let me know.
Thanks so much! And hope you all had a great holiday.
TinaO

emusic.com