Vocalist.org archive

From:  Axwell@a...
Date:  Thu Jan 3, 2002  6:13 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Regarding the Am I a tenor or bass-baritone question

In a message dated 1/1/2002 2:37:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
josegerardo@i... writes:

> I've heard there have been a number of people who believed you can
> sing anything you wanted (tenor, bass, baritone) provided you found
> the right attitude, which stems from a deep awareness of the mind-
> feeling-spirit world within each of us.

I think the question should be, "Does anyone want to hear a baritone singing
Caro Nome or Casta Diva ?" Can you be hired in a fach that isn't yours ?
Attitude shmatitude. I knew a baritone once who thought Caro Nome was too
pretty for a soprano to sing, so he sang it.

emusic.com