Vocalist.org archive

From:  Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Date:  Wed Jan 2, 2002  9:28 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Changing teachers (was: Too many lines...)

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Bart wrote:

> Well, Karen, I hate to say, your shopping-around-for-teachers attitude is
> to me nothing but the telltale sign of a self-indulging want of

[snip]

> Wishing you the very best, though

Based on your rather excessively rude screed, you will forgive me for
doubting the veracity of this final sentiment. I only hope YOU aren't a
voice teacher yourself. If you are, I have great pity for your students -
and indeed for any less-than-perfect beings who come into your sphere -
given the rather inhumane attitude you display.

Karen Mercedes
http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html
Verdi and Wagner delighted the crowds
With their highly original sound.
The pianos they played are still working,
But they're both six feet underground.
- Michael Palin

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
16144 Re: Changing teachers (was: Too many lines...)Karen Mercedes   Wed  1/2/2002

emusic.com