Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Link <johnlink@n...>
Date:  Tue Jan 1, 2002  9:16 pm
Subject:  [vocalist] Re: Countertenors

Christine Thomas wrote:

>I'm sorry, I listened to my David Daniels CD and as much as I enjoy his
>singing, I can't understand HOW he arrived at this ....

By "he arrived at this" I presume you mean how the reviewer arrived
at his conclusion, rather than how David Daniels arrived at his
performance. Assuming my presumption is correct, I can't understand
it either. I think he (the reviewer) is mistaken. When I sing along
with a David Daniels CD it seems to me that he and I are using the
same sort of mechanism, which I refer to as "falsetto" (Here we go
again?).

John Link

Check out my CDs:
http://www.cdBaby.com/JohnLink2 (John Link Sextet)