Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Greypins@a...
Greypins@a...
Date:  Sun Dec 30, 2001  4:37 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Am I a tenor or a bass-baritone?

In a message dated 12/29/2001 11:27:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gwyee@r... writes:
gwyee@r... writes:

<< > if singing is a form of self expression then, singing is eating
oneself.
> is it not?

It certainly seems so! --> What I eat = what I sing = I.

unfortunately, if we are eating our self expression, we are taking it in
rather than giving it out which, would nullify it as self expression and
therefore, we would not be eating ourselves unless, it was, somehow,
re-expressed. (this reminds me of the 'god's plan' vs. 'free will' argument
or, trying to figure out how time travel worked in 'the terminator').

mike
ps. happy to please you, laura.

emusic.com