Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
Date:  Fri Dec 28, 2001  1:23 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Broken Blood Vessel to Randy (mostly)

Randy,

You're probably right re. not giving medical advice. I
certainly wouldn't want to stray onto that tack!! I'm
only suggesting not doing the steroid thing, because
you don't have to. Absolute rest is far more
benefitial as far as I can see. I'm a great one for no
drugs at any cost in any respect. One of the reasons
everybody seems to be so ill all the time is because
they don't have any resistence to bugs. I'd much
rather have a few bugs and be strong as an ox (or at
the worst dead I suppose!!) than be pumped full of
anti biotics.

Just my thoughts, no more no less. Having been in that
position with the choice of having steroids or not, I
just think I've been better because of not having
them.

All the best,

Ian Voice wrecker and non drug taker to the stars!