Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  buzzcen@a...
Date:  Thu Dec 27, 2001  2:47 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Broken Blood Vessel

In a message dated 12/26/2001 10:32:00 PM Central Standard Time,
brigo@m... writes:

> I am interested in hearing from others who have experienced this type of
> injury. Was it difficult to resume singing at regular strength? How long
> did it take for your to feel completely normal?

Well, after the voice rest your voice may be a little weak and you may need
to engage it with some vigor to regain muscle tone in the apparatus.
Interesting you incurred this injury using a top down approach, which
advocates of that technique will tell you is healthier.... Hmmm.

Randy Buescher

emusic.com