Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Molly McLinden" <verdirules@h...>
"Molly McLinden" <verdirules@h...>
Date:  Tue Dec 25, 2001  10:35 pm
Subject:  grad school angst again

yes, me again....can't stop thinking about it, even on Christmas!

Ok, here is the deal. One of the schools I am very interested in has an
"optional letter" I can write in where I describe why ..uh..some of my
academic stuff is the way it is..so that it may influence the admissions
committee. Seeing as I did not do well in that class this semester and had a
similar problem in one other class, SHOULD I do this? these are both highly
analytical, upper level theory classes that I did not do well in. If I do
this letter, then how shall I word it?
Thanks all, for bearing with me..and happy holidays!

Molly

16027 Re: grad school angst again GWendel Yee   Wed  12/26/2001   3 KB

emusic.com