Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  lolipastor@a...
lolipastor@a...
Date:  Wed Dec 19, 2001  8:00 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] ack! help!make me feel better!

I'm the kind of person who is majorly anal about grades and all through
college I studied my rear off. Sure, I learned the materials well, but what
else did I get out of it? I got to stand up at my graduation as the student
with the highest GPA and blush and make my parents proud. Other than that,
it hasn't gotten me any jobs. Okay, okay, I loved it that I was able to test
out of 30 credits in grad school, but no one is offering me big bucks because
of it.

Just study as hard as you can, and take the grades that you get. Don't lose
sleep over it like I did.

Lauren

emusic.com