Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Lee Morgan" <LMorgan923@t...>
"Lee Morgan" <LMorgan923@t...>
Date:  Wed Dec 19, 2001  1:41 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] REP: non-cliche Irish songs for soprano

The Hermit Songs by Samuel Barber. At one point I was thinking of doing a
St. Patrick's Day recital using songs on Irish texts, but I couldn't really
find enough for a whole program. These songs were going to be the first
half. If some of the songs are too heavy for your voice, you should
certainly be able to extract two or three.

Lee Morgan
Mezzo-soprano