Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Kevin Hollis" <khollis@m...>
Date:  Tue Dec 18, 2001  9:53 am
Subject:  Goodbye for now

I'm moving on in life and leaving my current job. Unfortunately my e-mail at
home comes via mobile phone and laptop at a _very_ slow data rate, so
newsgroups aren't feasible.

I'll be looking for oratorio work and roles in semi-pro/small professional
opera groups in the UK, I'm currently based in Bristol; so if anyone has
useful contacts they would be very much appreciated.

Hopefully I'll get to re-subscribe again in the not too distant future.

Thanks for all he useful info, feedback and discussion. The breadth and
depth of knowledge is quite astounding at times. (Karen, I'm looking for a
quartet for basso profundo, counter tenor, bagpipes and harmonica ..... any
repertoire suggestions ;-)

Kevin

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
15963 Re: Goodbye for nowKevin Hollis   Tue  12/18/2001

emusic.com