Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
"Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Mon Dec 17, 2001  6:08 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] New York Tenor

"Let There Be Peace on Earth" is a popular "modern" (c. 1956) hymn in Roman
Catholic and other Christian churches. Don't know if it's available as a
single sheet, but I'm sure you can find it in a collection.

I don't have the 1982 Episcopalian hymnal in front of me, otherwise, I could
give you the composer and lyricist.

>From: "arado_ge" <arado_ge@y...>
>From: "arado_ge" <arado_ge@y...>
>
>Well, she doesn't know who the singer is or who composed the piece
>but wants a copy of this for Christmas. Any ideas who was singing?
>Where I can get a copy?
>

>Thanks
>
>Kirsty

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
mightymezzo@h...
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

15958 Re: New York Tenor arado_ge   Tue  12/18/2001   2 KB

emusic.com