Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Mon Dec 17, 2001  5:31 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Oh holy night on the Today show

Lea Ann wrote:
<< Last week on December 11th the "Today Show" featured a man singing "Oh Holy
Night" and I have been wrecked trying to think who it was...he was in uniform
but I don't know if he was a fireman, or someone with NYPD, or a marine or what!
He had a beautiful voice and it was very moving.. Does anyone here know who it
was or have an idea about how I could find out...trnascript searches have been
fruitless so far.>>

Lea Ann, here is a URL for the Today Show. They have a place you can click to
e-mail them with questions, which is what I suggest you do with your question.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/today_front.asp?ta=y&cp1=1

Peggy

---
"Music for a While Shall All Your Care Beguile"
mailto:peggyh@i...

emusic.com