Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Molly McLinden" <verdirules@h...>
"Molly McLinden" <verdirules@h...>
Date:  Mon Dec 17, 2001  12:03 am
Subject:  Wagner for baby singers

Hello all,

now please do not yell at me , in case I am being out of line or ignorant.

I know, of course, that Wagner is not for kids.

BUT.

I can't help but love him...same goes for my baritone pal with a HUGE voice.
Last year some baritone (yes, in undergrad) sang from Tannhauser.

Now my q to you. Is there any SHORT, harmless, lyrical duet we two can do?
I am a soprano with a big voice who has learned NOT to push.

Thanks,

Molly

15934 Re: Wagner for baby singers Karen Mercedes   Mon  12/17/2001   3 KB
15935 Re: Wagner for baby singers Molly McLinden   Mon  12/17/2001   4 KB

emusic.com