Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  RossiniSop@a...
RossiniSop@a...
Date:  Wed Dec 12, 2001  5:54 am
Subject:  Dr. Doolittle song

Hi all!

I'm looking for the sheet music to the song "Fabulous Places" from the movie
musical Dr. Doolittle with songs written by Leslie Briceusse (sp?) and
Anthony Newly. Actually, I would be interested to know if anyone ever
published all the songs or a vocal selections collection for the movie. I
have been able to find one song already, the title one, but there are quite a
few good ones.

Anybody?

Elise Curran
Orlando

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15908 Re: Dr. Doolittle song Ian Belsey   Wed  12/12/2001   2 KB
15909 Re: Dr. Doolittle song conn1922   Wed  12/12/2001   3 KB

emusic.com