Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Vicki Bryant <MezzoNotte@e...>
Vicki Bryant <MezzoNotte@e...>
Date:  Mon Dec 10, 2001  6:16 pm
Subject:  Re[2]: [vocalist] One small step for mezzo...

Monday, December 10, 2001, 9:44:27 AM, Nick wrote:

nac> It's been a couple of years since I've sung the work, and during the
interim
nac> period my voice has started to mature and develop in terms of power. For
the
nac> first time on Saturday (in Canterbury), I found myself possessed of
nac> sufficient "oomph" to be able to confidently sing the "Gratias agimus
tibi"
nac> solo in the Gloria without worrying whether the audience would be able
hear
nac> me over the combined efforts of the hefty brass section for which the
piece
nac> is scored. (Tuba and all). I enjoyed myself tremendously.

Wow - congratulations right back to you!

Vicki Bryant mailto:MezzoNotte@e...
Naperville, IL

emusic.com