Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Marc de Montjoux <marcdemontjoux@y...>
Marc de Montjoux <marcdemontjoux@y...>
Date:  Fri Dec 7, 2001  1:30 pm
Subject:  Male singer wanted for a PhD research in London

Dear all,

A very good friend a mine is doing a PhD research on
Linguistics & Music, and I proposed him to pass an ad
on vocalist to help him finding a male singer. So, he
needs a male advanced student or professional singer
with a tenor-baritone range (from D3 to G#4) able to
perform approximately 15 excerpts from Peter Grimes
and around 10 from The Rake’s Progress. The excerpts
are not long (few bars, 10 to 20 seconds each). The
singer would have to read all the excerpts and then to
sing them a capella (the singer will be provided with
scores and a headphones with the excerpts if he needs
a musical background). The recording session should
last from one to two hours. It would take place in an
anechoic room, UCL university, London. Some fees can
be arranged to pay the singer for this performance.

If you are interested in participating in this project
or if you know somebody who could be interested in
this matter, don’t hesitate to reply to this message
and I’ll be pleased to transmit you more details.

Yours,
Marc De Montjoux

Nokia 5510 Drôle de look... et quel son !
Cliquez sur http://fr.promotions.yahoo.com/nokia/
Découvrez-le et tentez votre chance pour en gagner un !
Fin du concours le 16 décembre.

emusic.com