Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
"Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
Date:  Thu Dec 6, 2001  2:53 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Signs of a good voice teacher

Cynthia,
Thank you for putting into words something that was bothering me as well.
In my experience, if a teacher feels she/he has a student with great
potential, they'll go out of their way to help that student, and find
opportunities for that student. Afterall, it reflects back on the teacher
if the student is winning competitions and appearing in shows.

Laura