Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
"Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
Date:  Wed Dec 5, 2001  8:20 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Boston U + Taped Auditions

Molly,
I auditioned a number of years ago for Boston *Conservatory* via a taped
audition and was accepted. If it's a good quality tape that truly shows you
to good advantage, then go for it. It's obviously going to be difficult to
try and do both auditions AND your show all in 3 days. Besides which,
that's gotta be horribly stressful. I think I'd be gettin an ulcer too ;-)

My suggestion would be to do the Bel Canto auditions in person and send in a
videotape (or audio - whichever is better) to Boston University. Sorry I
don't know anything about the University's program at all.

Laura