Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Dale Gillespie" <bigtenordale@a...>
Date:  Fri May 12, 2000  11:33 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] venetian dialect

Hello Dre de Man at dredeman@y...,
I saw the email about the Venitian dialect pronunciation. Would it be possible
to send me a copy as well.
I don't know if you have a PC or a MAC. I have a MAC. Could you plese send it
as a Text document and then there should be no trouble opening it, that is of
curse if you are willing to do it.

Have a fun concert.
Bye.

---