Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
"Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Tue Dec 4, 2001  7:39 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] re: aspects of love (from one who saw it)

Much as I hate to contradict Lloyd, I should point out that
1) The musical "Aspects of Love" is by Andrew Lloyd Webber.
2) Stephen Sondheim's "Passion" is based on a novel titled "Fosca," which
was made into a movie titled "Passione d'amor."

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
mightymezzo@h...
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado