Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Fiona Chow" <fionat@i...>
"Fiona Chow" <fionat@i...>
Date:  Mon Dec 3, 2001  11:32 pm
Subject:  grad info request - AGAIN (sorry guys)

Hey everyone. I'm in the process of researching/applying to grad schools.
If anyone has any personal contact - either attended one of the following
schools, info on opera productions, size of program, or has worked with a
teacher there, or has a student there, or some other useful information -
even has useful things to say about the location of the school, I'd
appreciate your info - OFF LIST is probably best. :). I feel like I'm
rather isolated where I live, and I can only visit so many schools on my
budget, so I need all the help I can get! I'm not sure if I want to move to
NYC, but the NYC schools are listed because my brother lives there -
therefore it's convenient to visit him. :). So have a look at this list,
and email me if you like. Thanks!

Western Washington U
Northwestern University
Illinois U (Urbana-Champaign)
U of Toronto
McGill (Montreal)
Indiana U
U of Southern California
Florida International U (Miami)
Mannes (NYC)
Manhattan (NYC)
Juilliard (NYC)
Eastman
U Michigan

I appreciate all of your help, ideas, thoughts.

Fiona
fionat@i...
fionat@i...

emusic.com