Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Tia Pickeral <brightmans@y...>
Date:  Mon Dec 3, 2001  6:24 pm
Subject:  Introduction and Signs of a Good Voice Teacher

Dear Vocalist Members:
My name is Tia and I have been reading the topics
on vocalist for a while now. I've been studying voice
for two years and joined Vocalist to gain more
knowledge about singing. Realizing that every
situation is unique, I would like to ask generally
what are some signs of a good voice teacher? I'm
thinking of making a change in teachers, but I'm
afraid of doing so because I am not sure what to look
for in another one. I will be anxiously awaiting your

Tia

15693 Re: Introduction and Signs of a Good Voice Teachemichael.chesebro   Tue  12/4/2001

emusic.com