Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Imthurn Melinda <mimthurn@y...>
Imthurn Melinda <mimthurn@y...>
Date:  Tue Nov 27, 2001  6:01 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] looking for yet another piece of music...

Thanks, Karen, as always you have great suggestions.

Still, compare the available arias to, say, the wealth
of coloratura soprano arias and it's slim pickings for
the mezzos!

Fortunately for me, I've found a teacher who has
discovered my "true" lyric SOPRANO voice! No offense
to the mezzos, I just always KNEW I was a soprano!

--- Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...> wrote:
--- Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 lolipastor@a... wrote:
>
> > Melinda! This is my problem exactly!!!! Mezzos
> have no good German arias!
> > Sure, sure there's Orlovsky, but find me a mezzo
> who really likes to sing
> > that, and I'll find you another mezzo aria in
> German. hee hee.
>

> Actually, this isn't really true. There are two
> delightful arias for

15548 Re: looking for yet another piece of music... Karen Mercedes   Tue  11/27/2001   2 KB

emusic.com