Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  lolipastor@a...
lolipastor@a...
Date:  Tue Nov 27, 2001  5:59 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Caring for the voice

Hi, Tom!

If you speak a lot during the day, just make sure that first of all you drink
TONS of water. This will help tremendously. Then it's also important to
make sure that you are always supporting your speaking with your breath...
in today's modern world, it seems that we are all moving so quickly that
sometimes we forget to actually breathe before saying something! Sit up
straight when you're speaking, don't slouch--especially when you're talking
on the phone...and make sure you keep your speaking voice melifluous... don't
talk in a low, grovelly monotone...this can become tiresome, as well.

Hope this helps!

Lauren, former valley girl who now speaks like an opera singer... really,
which is worse? ;)

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15544 Re: Caring for the voice John Link   Tue  11/27/2001   2 KB

emusic.com