Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  roses41usa@n...
Date:  Tue Nov 27, 2001  3:17 pm
Subject:  Re: perfect pitch courses

I went to the web site and I'm very intrigued by the claims made by
David Lucas Burge. Do these courses really work? I find it hard
to believe that anyone can learn to sing with perfect pitch. As a
singer, I'm tempted to buy the perfect pitch course (or even the
relative pitch course, which is even more expensive!) for $139,
especially since it has a 40 day money back guarantee...

Thanks,

Howard

--- In vocalist-temporary@y..., "Yvonne Dechance" <ydechance@h...>
wrote:
> I believe the original question about perfect pitch asked about
materials
> and courseware for developing absolute pitch. The Perfect Pitch
Supercourse

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0942542975/vocalistint00-20