Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Tue Nov 27, 2001  1:25 am
Subject:  Looking for "Wonderful Town" Score.......

Hello,

I am desperately trying to find the vocal score or
selections from Bernstein's "Wonderful Town". I'm
specifically looking for the song "What a Waste".
I've looked in all my area libraries and they don't
have it and the Library of Congress hasn't been a huge
help either. If you have this or know where I can get
it or feel like scanning it and sending it to me or
making a copy (shh! I won't tell), I'll pay for
postage. I just want to include this song in my
upcoming recital and I really could use the help.

Thanks a bunch,
Trevor

15532 Re: Looking for "Wonderful Town" Score....... Karen Mercedes   Tue  11/27/2001   3 KB

emusic.com