Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
"Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Wed Nov 21, 2001  10:43 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: A Sunny Christmas?

Back in elementary school, we sang "Santa's Using Zebras Now" for one of the
Christmas programs. The premise was that some kiddies in Africa had sent
letters to Santa, but his reindeer couldn't take the heat (being native to
Lapland), so he made his tropical deliveries in a sleigh pulled by eight
zebras.

Naturally, I can't remember who wrote it or published it. But I can
remember the tune and some of the words.

My sister Chris was a zebra, the lucky little *$^%.

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
mightymezzo@h...
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado