Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  lolipastor@a...
lolipastor@a...
Date:  Wed Nov 21, 2001  8:34 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] looking for song

when I made the original posting and said sacred, I meant having nothing to
do with religion.... other songs being performed in this show are things like
Jingle Bells, I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus (yes, having to do with a
figure related to Christmas which is a supposedly religious holiday... less
and less, I might add), a silly thing called Tap Your Christmas Blues Away,
etc.... it will be performed for all of the kids in Houston Independent
School District at one time or another, so it's got to cover a lot of
bases....

I appreciate all of the commentary on the subject!

Lauren

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15446 Re: looking for song vhuang@c...   Wed  11/21/2001   2 KB

emusic.com