Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
"Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
Date:  Tue Nov 20, 2001  9:37 pm
Subject:  Karaoke-style accompaniments...sort of?

Hi there,
My husbands work is having a holiday party that they want me to sing at.
They're allready having a Karaoke machine for entertainment and there's no
piano available - not even an upright - so I can't drag my dad down there to
play for me. I know that there used to be some CDs that could be purchased
with orchestral accompaniments to popular arias on them, but I haven't been
able to find them online anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any
ideas where I might look?

I'd very much appreciate it. I think primarily I'd be looking for
accompaniment to either "Ah forse lui...sempre libera" or "Je suis
Titania" - or something along those lines (yes, I know those are different
fachs really, but they both are still very showy and have lovely little high
e-flats at the end).

Thanks in advance.

Laura

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15430 Re: Karaoke-style accompaniments...sort of? Nande   Tue  11/20/2001   3 KB
15431 Re: Karaoke-style accompaniments...sort of? Karen Mercedes   Tue  11/20/2001   3 KB
15433 Re: Karaoke-style accompaniments...sort of? Lea Ann   Tue  11/20/2001   2 KB
15444 Re: Karaoke-style accompaniments...sort of? lolipastor@a...   Wed  11/21/2001   2 KB

emusic.com