Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
"Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
Date:  Tue Nov 20, 2001  6:03 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] completely sappy

Of course this reminds me of my most embarrasing pregnant hormonal moment:
We were watching the new Hollywwod "Godzilla" movie and I just broke into
uncontrollable tears when they were trying to trap and kill Zilla and her
babies. All I could think was "she's just trying to protect them! It's not
her fault!"

Yikes!!! Of course, my husband - and all our friends & family that he had
immediately called to tell about his totally psycho wife - will never let me
live that one down!!

Laura