Vocalist.org archive

From:  Connie1195@a...
Date:  Thu May 11, 2000  6:50 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Jealousy

Dear Diane:

Thanks for your erudite comments and fine contributions to vocalist.com.
Because of your writings .. I have found all kinds of information including
your wonderful writings and also from that have read about Body Mapping, an
outgrowth of the Alexander Technique. It's invaluable to me. as well as the
artists I work with.

I love this comment from you.. it made me smile big time. I have re-invented
myself a slew of times and have enjoyed each incarnation.. as I call it.
They are all connected thru my passionate love of the arts.. thanks for
re-stating it so well.

Thanks again .. i look forward to your comments..

Connie Barnett

emusic.com