Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Date:  Tue Nov 13, 2001  2:43 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Looking for a quartet...

I also wonder whether there might not be something from COSI FAN TUTTE, if
your "less defined" tenor is willing to sing baritone (Guglielmo) and your
baritone is willing to sing bass-baritone - I'm thinking there must be
something for Ferrando, Guglielmo, Don Alfonso, and Despina...I'm almost
positive it's in Act II, and starts with Don Alfonso - Despina doesn't
come in until about halfway into it.

Karen Mercedes
http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html

---
Hillaire Belloc's flawed but insightful essay on Islam:
http://www.ewtn.com/library/HOMELIBR/HERESY4.TXT

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a
- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsyl., 1759

emusic.com