Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "mariella" <zdivina@g...>
"mariella" <zdivina@g...>
Date:  Mon Nov 12, 2001  2:29 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] What tenor type am I?

Mr. jgargano,

You've been asking the same d*** question on EVERY voice/singing forum there
is! Really, I'm tired of your pushiness!

But, since you asked. Your German is atrocious! And, before you ask any
other advice from anybody, why not to study a bit longer than 9 months
before you advertise your inadequacies to the whole world?

And, really why should you care what gazillions of perfect strangers have to
say about your singing? Why not to trust yourself and the people who know
you instead! You are not going to change just because someone said so on
Internet! Get off the line and go back to your teachers!

mariella