Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Mon Nov 12, 2001  3:43 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] re: First audition

In a message dated 11/11/2001 6:35:14 PM Central Standard Time,
omigurt@m... writes:
omigurt@m... writes:

<< Bravo Ingo! The Vicar is a great part! Albert Herring is one of my
favorite pieces to sing. (I'm a Miss Wordsworth, and not a bad one if I
say it myself.)>>

Yes, I've done both Florence and Nancy - although my voice fits Nancy better,
I think my personality fits Florence - I just like doing character roles.
The role I really want to play is Mum because I have my own to draw upon as a
role model!

<< Auditions will definitely get easier. Confidence is cumulative. >>

Frankly, I find that the less I care about people's reactions to me, the
better I sing. So if I don't care whether or not I get hired, I usually do
-- and vice versa.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">