Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Cyndee Szymkowicz <cyndeesings@y...>
Date:  Sun Nov 11, 2001  6:49 pm
Subject:  tongue tension

I'm home with a nasty cold/sinus infection, and am
using the time to read through some old vocalist
messages. Please forgive me if this has already been
suggested. A number of years ago, my dentist made one
of those rubber gadgets that you wear over your teeth
at night for TMJ, grinding, tension, etc. Although my
teeth have changed too much for me to use that one
anymore, and I haven't gotten around to budgeting for
a new one (I seem to remember that it cost about
$300), I remember that if I was really tense in the
day, I would put the THING in for 15 min - 30 min, and
would notice MUCH less tongue/throat tension, and even
a little less stress!
Good luck!
Cyndee
CyndeeSings@y...

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
15254 Re: tongue tensionJohn Link   Sun  11/11/2001

emusic.com