Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Sat Nov 10, 2001  9:07 pm
Subject:  Question for techies on the list

Any techies out there know who to make a computer sound file
from a CD?

My church choir cut a CD (just for ourselves and church
members), and I am very pleased with how it came out, and
want to try to make a small sound file to send over the
computer. Can anybody tell me how to do this, what softare
I might need?

I have a couple-of-years-old 200 MH super pentium with lots
of free hard-disk drive space, running Windows 98. I forget
what my RAM is.

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15239 Re: Question for techies on the list Dré de Man   Sat  11/10/2001   2 KB
15293 Re: Question for techies on the list Jennifer   Mon  11/12/2001   3 KB

emusic.com