Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Imthurn Melinda <mimthurn@y...>
Imthurn Melinda <mimthurn@y...>
Date:  Thu Nov 8, 2001  3:10 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] 15 y. o. student with pitch matching problems

Yes, John, I have tried the first part of what you
suggested (him matching me). We ran into a little
trouble because he could only match in my octave, so
we were a bit limited. Someimes he was successful,
sometimes not. BUT, he did not know the difference!

I am planning on the 2nd (me matching him and him
observing sensation) in his lesson next week. It
makes sense to me as a way for me to gain information
and for him to recognize the feeling, but what next?

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15209 Re: 15 y. o. student with pitch matching problems John Link   Thu  11/8/2001   4 KB

emusic.com