Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  John Link <johnlink@n...>
John Link <johnlink@n...>
Date:  Thu Nov 8, 2001  7:19 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] 15 y. o. student with pitch matching problems

>Here's an intersting addition to the facts on which
>I'm hoping to hear some comments.
>
>He seems to have the majority of his problems in the
>F#3-B3 range.
>
>I suppose there are many reasons why this could have
>developed. However, his voice has definitely competed
>changing and he recalls it as having happened at about
>age 12.
>
>Any suggestions for exercises? Mimicking sung pitches
>is terribly frustrating as he does not seem to know
>when he is or is not matching the pitch in this range.

Have you tried what I suggested previously? You can find it here:

15051

I'm STILL looking forward to reading how this works out.

John Link

http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkFeldenkrais

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15201 Re: 15 y. o. student with pitch matching problems Imthurn Melinda   Thu  11/8/2001   2 KB
15209 Re: 15 y. o. student with pitch matching problems John Link   Thu  11/8/2001   4 KB

emusic.com