Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  <jgargano@d...>
<jgargano@d...>
Date:  Wed Nov 7, 2001  11:39 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] a warning about the new vocalpedagogy.com forum

In my defense, I would like to say something to everyone.

The reason why I posted the website was for the sole reason of getting
students, teachers, and singers together. I am not trying to make any money
out of this and this is all out pocket expense for running the site. I am
really interested in vocal pedagogy and vocal science, the reason why is
because I would like to become a vocal teacher one day and hoping that by
learning from others I will become an effective teacher.

"I tried to access the website and had trouble. A box would pop up saying
I needed a username and password no matter what I did. I e-mailed
jgargano and got a response saying that the problems were caused by a
hacker and that it should be resolved by now. I too observed the
advertisement for that website right here at vocalist-temporary but
thought it may have been a site that may offer something different. "

It seems that the same people who are slandering me are also responsible for
hacking my website, which by the way was reported to the ISP and will be
dealt with. The website is up and running 100% now and no one should
experience any problems in the future(crossing my fingers).

"I'm a lurker. I don't want to discourage anyone from
checking things out on their own, but I feel that you
should know that jgargano, who has written twice to
the list advertising his new forum for vocal pedagogy,
has been kicked off of one singing list and his
threads were deleted and he is under severe moderation
on the classical singer bulletin board. I won't go
into his behavior on these boards but I just thought
people should be warned. Sorry if this is sort of off"
topic.

annabelle

People like annabelle from classical singers magazine have nothing better to
do than to belittle anyone who wants to show a spark of individuality and
create a new online community available for whom ever would wish to join.
Facts are as follows, 1. I was never kicked off any singing list 2. I am not
under sever moderation, infact I was the victim who was totally humiliated
and made the personal laughing stock of by a few members of said forum. Why?
They have nothing better to do with their time.

Finally,

It's up to you to decide to join my message base forum. I am not forcing
anyone to do something they dont want to do.

Sincerely,

Jgargano of www.vocalpedagogy.com

emusic.com