Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
"Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
Date:  Tue Nov 6, 2001  7:55 pm
Subject:  recovery from a cold?

Hey there,
Along the lines of Didi's needed suggestions, would the advise be generally
the same for speeding recovery from a full-blown cold? My family is very
"sharing"! My kids caught a cold and decided that they would be remiss not
to let mommy have some of it too ;)

My nasal congestion is gone, but I've got a lovely wet cough and a voice
that cracks horribly anytime I try and get more than a couple of words out
so the only way to talk with my kids is with a whisper (I know those are
supposed to bad for your voice too, though - but I don't know what else I
can really do).

Any suggestions? I've tried apple-cider vinegar with honey in warm water,
and hot water and honey to no real effect.

Laura

emusic.com