Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
"Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
Date:  Tue Nov 6, 2001  7:46 pm
Subject:  church rep...

Hi there,
I'm supposed to do an offertory solo this month and next and am at a bit of
a loss as to what would be appropriate for the seasons. Last year I did
Martin's "Trois chants de noel" for prelude, offertory and postlude and that
was pretty well received. I don't know that I'd get to do all 3 parts of
the service again though.

Is there good sacred music for Thanksgiving? I know there's tons for
Christmas but I'm kind of at a loss as to where to begin looking.

I'm a lyrico leggero (sp?)/lyric coloratura with a real good low B if that
helps any. Oh, and I can have access to a good flutist, recorder player
and/or violist. And the church organist/pianist is really first rate!

Looking forward to some great suggestions.

Laura Ruiz

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15156 Re: church rep... despina@p...   Tue  11/6/2001   3 KB
15157 Re: church rep... rtpeacoc@e...   Tue  11/6/2001   3 KB
15164 Re: church rep... Karen Mercedes   Tue  11/6/2001   3 KB
15167 Re: church rep... Mezzoid@a...   Wed  11/7/2001   2 KB
15181 Re: church rep... rtpeacoc@e...   Wed  11/7/2001   2 KB
15168 Re: church rep... Mezzoid@a...   Wed  11/7/2001   3 KB

emusic.com