Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  promero@w...
promero@w...
Date:  Mon Nov 5, 2001  8:01 pm
Subject:  BIG tonsils Und Sound? ;)

Ok, this is the deal. My tonsilitis has indeed become chronic and
thus the bloody pair will *have* to come out during the holidays...
What I wonder is just how much has their state affected my sound
overall and the ocassional difficulty of approaching the passaggio
easily all through their (longtime) condition? When I asked the
doctor if he saw my tonsils he said "They're hard to miss, there's
really very little space between them" and this is the way they heve
been for *some* time.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15132 Re: BIG tonsils Und Sound? ;) John Messmer, M.D.   Mon  11/5/2001   3 KB

emusic.com