Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  lolipastor@a...
lolipastor@a...
Date:  Sun Nov 4, 2001  6:28 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Tan to rigouuuuuur

In a message dated 11/3/01 5:28:21 PM, Mezzoid@a... writes:

<< Remember what happens when one assumes.... >>

Yes, yes, I know. I make an ass of u and me.

I didn't know that a simple suggestion would cause so much turmoil.

Just as you guys may type fast and not notice spelling errors, I myself may
type fast and not notice how I phrase my statements. The alteration of one
or two words can make something sound completely different than it means.
Had I taken the time to spell-check, or rather, intent-check, as it were, I'm
sure I would have caught this.

As we cannot hear the tone of voice in which the emailer "speaks", we should
also not assume that they are trying to be malicious.

Lauren

emusic.com