Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  lolipastor@a...
Date:  Fri Nov 2, 2001  11:21 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] thanks for your help!

Thank you to all who encouraged me to go for this job.

I have taken it and I can't wait until I leave in February!

I wanted to do this gig the second I heard of it.. I have a strong background
in musical theatre, which has only helped my classical singing!!! The only
drawback to this job was that my mother was unsure that this was the right
move for me! I really needed enough encouragement from lots of people so
that I could garner up the courage to stand up to my mother....not an easy
task. It will never be easy to always please my mom, but hopefully she'll
see how happy I am with this choice and have a change of heart.

Lauren

emusic.com