Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  mjmayer@h...
Date:  Thu Nov 1, 2001  9:06 pm
Subject:  Announcing www.vocalwisdom.com

Dear vocalisters-

I have a new web site up designed to discuss and interpret the wisdom
of the old Italian school of voice training associated with primarily
Lamperti and Garcia II. So far I have an article written by Jussi
Bjoerling titled "Good Singing is Natural". On the Q&A page I answer
Isabelle's question from a couple weeks ago about a student who
refuses to use any support in her singing. I will be gradually adding
more articles of my own and, hopefully, answering more questions.
Please feel free to write with any questions or requests you may have.

Thank you,

Michael Mayer
www.vocalwisdom.com
info@v...